Wednesday 18 February 2015

TANYA BURR COSMETICS

I've always followed Tanya's youtube channel so I was really excited when I found out she was releasing a Lip Gloss and Nail Polish range.
Personally I haven't tried her any of nail polishes. As a beautician, I always have shellac on so never buy nail polish for myself.
I only have nine of her glosses, But I'm really impressed.
The formula is lovely, really creamy and pigmented! (Plus they smell Uh-Mazing)


I bought my glosses from Superdrug and off FeelUnique.com
However, I stupidly ordered my package twice from Feel Unique so have doubles of some of the colours.



Bottom to top / Just Peachy, First Date, Afternoon tea, Aurora, Picnic in the Park,
Sparkling Dewdrops, Aphrodite.

My favourites are Afternoon Tea and Picnic in the Park. If I'm honest 'I'm not a huge fan of Just Peachy or First Date, They are way to light for my skin tone. Also because they are so pigmented, I can't even apply a light layer so I don't get much use out of those two.

I purposely took pictures of them on my lips so you could see what they're like on the lips.
(top two - Just Peachy & First Date)




I only have a small collection so far but will definitely buy more.
 They are only 6.99 each which I think is affordable, especially for the quality of the product! I hope this was helpful in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment