Saturday 11 April 2015

O.P.I MANICURE

As a beautician, I like to really know my stuff about all products/ranges.
Despite it hurting my bank balance, I like to try out as much as I can. Mainly to be able to offer the best, but also to be able to give my opinion on it.

Recently I brought the O.P.I Manicure Range and I am so impressed by it I just had to blog!
Due to constantly having my hands in water or acetone, my skin gets very dry. Especially round my cuticles which can become quite stiff and sore. 


This is the Lemon Tonic range and I bought mine from Sally's Hair & Beauty Ltd.
These smell unbelievable and really remind me of old fashioned sweeties. (I think its cola cubes..)
They don't smell particularly lemony but very sweet with a citrus undertone. 
They are infused with Yuzu (a Japanese citrus fruit), hints of Vanilla, Ginger and White tea essences and a unique blend of botanical fruits.

Lemon Tonic Mask - £8.99
Lemon Tonic Scrub - £8.99
Lemon Tonic Massage - £8.99
(I get these at discount price, I think they are normally about £12.99 each)

You can purchase here at Amazon


As well as the Lemon Tonic, I bought the Avoplex range to.
This range is more targeted to the nails and cuticles. These smell beautiful to, very different scent. 
They contain a blend of Shea, Cocoa, Avocado, Almond Butters & Deep penetrating protein peptides to 'Revitalise skin at cellular level for optimum results'

High Intensity Hand and Nail cream - £5.99
Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment - £6.39
Cuticle Oil To Go - £4.89
(Again, these are trade price and are more expensive normally)

You can purchase here at O.P.I



My hands were looking very sorry for themselves after i'd finished work yesterday so thought i'd treat myself to a manicure with all these treats and did a little before and after.
You can really see a massive difference! 

First, I massaged in my Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment and cut them back. 
Second I used the Lemon Tonic Scrub to remove dry/dead skin cells.
Next was the Lemon Tonic Mask which I left on for 5 minutes then gently removed with a wet towel.
Finally I massaged in my Lemon Tonic Massage with added Avoplex High Intensity and finished with Avoplex Cuticle Oil.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment