Tuesday 31 March 2015

LIVERPOOL BREAK

Road trip number 2,
Destination - Albert Dock, Liverpool!

Yet again, me and Nathan had a lovely weekend away full of good food, good cocktails and good shopping! We stayed in The Titanic Hotel which I can't rave about enough. Right on the docks, this hotel is breath taking. Each room is like a suite and everywhere is so spacious. We loved it and will definitely be visiting again!  

 (These photos are off their website, my photos were just not doing it justice and the hotel is every bit as beautiful as these professional pictures) 

We set of Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately we both had work till about 3 so didn't get the full day there. When we arrived we chilled for a while until the 'getting ready process' began. I had a nice bath and just took my time which was lovely as normal life is one big rush.
We had dinner reservations at 'The Smugglers Cove' on Albert Dock. Yet another amazing place! I think this place was designed to be like a pirate ship. 
I had a Halloumi and vegetable Kebab Skewer with Cous-Cous and one too many Pina Coladas!






In the morning we went down for breakfast and I'm so annoyed I didn't take any pictures because it was the nicest hotel breakfast we've had by far. We both had a full english and some pancakes. Obviously we weren't sticking to the diets that morning!
After breakfast, we went down for a swim in the Therma Spa which was really lovely. You get access to the pool, Sauna/Steam room, Foot spa and lounger.



Once again, we had a lovely weekend and can't wait for the next one! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment