Wednesday 11 March 2015

L'OREAL COLOUR TROPHY


So a few weeks back I teamed up with Sassy Hair (my friends hair salon) to do the makeup  for the L'oreal Colour Trophy competition. 

It was a lovely day making up some beautiful models and now I have the final edits back, I thought i'd share them on the Blog.

Im really excited to finally be able to publish these photographs because finally we have had news back that we got through to the Regional Finals! 



Models / Richard Jones, Will Jones



Models / Richard Jones, Lydia Heath



Models / Yasmin Green, Will Jones


I loved doing this girls makeup, but I really wanted to let her natural beauty shine.
Primer - Mac Strobe cream & Benefit Professional 
Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow 
Blush - Mac's 'Desert Rose'
Bronzer - HD Brows Bronzer in Medium (very lightly)
Lips -  Mac liner in 'Boldy Bare' with Sleeks 'Bare All' lipstick

I primed her lids with Mac's paint pot in Painterly. 
I used Mac Eyeshadow in 'Kid' over the lid and 'Butterfudge' in the crease.
I used Maybelline's Colour tattoo in Pink Gold under the eye.
L'oreal Gel Liner on the lash line and finished with Givenchy's Noir Mascara.
  



Model / Stephanie Melbourne 

Primer - Mac Strobe cream & Benefit Professional 
Foundation - Mac Studio Fix Fluid  
Blush - Sleeks 'Flushed'
Bronzer - HD Brows Bronzer in Medium
Lips -  Mac liner in 'Spice' with ArtDeco's 'Dita Von Teese' lipstick

I primed her lids with Mac's paint pot in Painterly. 
I then used Maybelline's Colour tattoo in Permanent Taupe on the lid.
Over that, I used Macs 'Amber Lights' in the centre of the lid.
I used Mac's 'Saddle' as a transition shade.
I used Mac's 'Dance in the Dark' in the crease and inner corner of the eye.
I used Mac's 'Devilishly Dark' on the outer V to darken it up. 
Maybelline's Gel Liner, Givenchy Noir Mascara & Ardell Lashes.




 Primer - Mac Strobe cream & Benefit Professional 
Foundation - Mac Prolongwear 
Blush - Mac's 'Desert Rose'
Bronzer - Chanel tan de soleil
Lips -  Mac liner in 'Subculture' with Sleeks 'Bare All' lipstick

I primed her lids with Mac's paint pot in Painterly. 
I used Mac Eyeshadow in 'Saddle'' in the crease.
Over the lid, I used Mac's 'Regal Affair' 
In the inner corner & on the brow bone, I highlighted with Urban Decays 'Virgin' 
L'oreal Gel Liner on the lash line and finished with Givenchy's Noir Mascara. 
Ardel Demi Wispies. 


Looking forward to the Regionals in Manchester,
and many more photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment